for Business Professionals
26 July 2019, 9.00am – 5.30pm
Do you often meet someone familiar but cannot recall his/her name? Do you need to hold on to your shopping list and tick (√) as you pick your groceries? Have you ever experienced checking the dictionary and forgetting the meaning a day later?
If you said yes to any of the above, you need to attend this workshop in order to see immediate improvement in your memory power. This workshop is designed to be interactive, lively and lots of fun. It provides memory empowerment techniques through lectures, motivation by the power of a trained memory and progress checks that will allow participants to learn and see immediate improvement. Come join us at this exciting 1-day workshop and boost your memory power!
- Catapult memory power to new height by unleashing hidden talent
- Remember key words more effectively & efficiently for test, exams, presentation & more
- Remember long strings of numbers, e.g. dates, facts, figures
- Remember meanings of new words with ease
- Remember names to faces
- Overcome absent-mindedness
- Improve observation power, boost memory know-how, enhance creativity and sharpen memory power for success in work and life
This workshop is designed to be interactive, lively and lots of fun. It provides memory improvement techniques through lectures, motivation by the power of our memory and progress check that will allow participants to learn and see immediate improvement.
Who Should Attend
All business executives and professionals in the area of Sales, Finance, HR, Administration, and Management who require to have a more Powerful Memory and wish to have the ability to remember customers’ names to their faces should not miss this 1-Day comprehensive Memory Empowerment Workshop.
- Motivation by the power of our memory
- About memory
- The easy-to-learn memory system
- Mental filing
- Technique on improving vocabulary
- Techniques on remembering key words (E.g. Company vision, mission, core values, etc.)
- The powerful memory system used by most memory experts in the world
- Techniques on remembering names to faces
- Memorising long string of numbers, e.g. dates, facts, figures, bank account numbers
- Memory tips on overcoming absent-mindedness
David has more than 18 years of extensive working experience in the area of Memory Improvement. He has conducted his workshops and talks in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines and the Maldives.
Thousands of adults and students have benefited from attending his short and effective workshops. His clients include Singapore Airlines, SMRT, Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore Society, Changi Airport Recreation Club, Changi General Hospital, GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific, Jones Lang Lasalle Property Consultant, Creative Technology Ltd, Singapore Police Force, Standard Chartered Bank, RHB Bank Berhad, Defense Science & Technology Agency, SAF Warrant Officers Club, Public Utilities Board and various Schools.
His workshop was featured in a Mediacorp TV educational program in Feb 2003. He was also an invited guest on Mediacorp NewsRadio 93.8 Lives in Aug 2012.
Insightful and creative.
Excellent presentations with quality examples.
Very interactive, good pace, right size of class.
I find the techniques useful as I can apply them in my workplace.
Very practical and user friendly info. Entertaining class.
Regular Fee: S$422.65
Includes 7% GST, documentation, refreshments & lunch